Mr Luke Cascarini is an experienced surgeon specialising in surgery of the mouth, jaw and face (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery). He has spent many years specialising in surgical techniques that can be used to treat a wide range of problems.
He is doubly qualified in medicine and dentistry and has considerable experience in complex dental techniques.
Luke is the Chief of Service for the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, an expert-led dedicated oral and maxillofacial centre of excellence based at Harley Street Specialist Hospital in central London. Download the brochure here.
Luke’s main areas of expertise are:
- Jaw joint surgery – surgery on the temporomandibular joint to correct problems with jaw mobility and pain and inflammation within the joint
- Jaw joint replacement – Luke is one of the leading surgeons offering this procedure in the UK
- Salivary gland surgery using minimally invasive techniques to avoid functional problems later
- Surgery and treatment for malignant and premalignant conditions of the mouth and jaws
- Reconstruction after cranial facial trauma
- Removal of wisdom teeth that are impacted or complicated
- Removal of lumps in the neck, benign or cancerous
- Reconstruction of the jaw, face and neck after surgery to treat head and neck cancer. This may include complex microsurgical free flap reconstruction