23rd August 2022Journal of Oral Biology and Craniofacial Research
21st September 2021Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
5th July 2021The Dentist
Mr Cascarini inspires great confidence; he is an expert in his field, knowledgeable and thorough, and treats his patients with kindness and empathy.
Amazing surgeon, wonderful Doctor. Any patient will be in excellent experienced hands!
I’ve undergone many surgeries in my lifetime, and I can honestly say Mr Cascarini is probably the best I’ve been treated by. He’s kind caring and takes time to know his patients.
If you are reading this because you will be, or are, seeing Luke Cascarini let me tell you that you have the BEST physician taking care of you!
Mr Cascarini has been nothing short of spectacular and I couldn’t recommend more that you visit Mr Cascarini to hear what he has to say.
Mr Cascarini has been fantastic throughout my surgery and treatment. He has played a major part in saving my life. A really lovely man and I’m so glad I chose him.
Mr Luke Cascarini is an experienced surgeon specialising in surgery of the mouth, jaw and face (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery). He has spent many years specialising in surgical techniques that can be used to treat a wide range of problems.
He is doubly qualified in medicine and dentistry and has considerable experience in complex dental techniques.
Luke is the Chief of Service for the Department of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, an expert-led dedicated oral and maxillofacial centre of excellence based at Harley Street Specialist Hospital in central London. Download the brochure here.
Luke’s main areas of expertise are:
- Jaw joint surgery – surgery on the temporomandibular joint to correct problems with jaw mobility and pain and inflammation within the joint
- Jaw joint replacement – Luke is one of the leading surgeons offering this procedure in the UK
- Salivary gland surgery using minimally invasive techniques to avoid functional problems later
- Surgery and treatment for malignant and premalignant conditions of the mouth and jaws
- Reconstruction after cranial facial trauma
- Removal of wisdom teeth that are impacted or complicated
- Removal of lumps in the neck, benign or cancerous
- Reconstruction of the jaw, face and neck after surgery to treat head and neck cancer. This may include complex microsurgical free flap reconstruction