Refer a patient
Mr Luke Cascarini welcomes referrals from dentists, GPs and consultants. If you would like to discuss a case prior to referral please call 07932 748719, email or contact us.
Medical services available
Mr Cascarini is delighted to see and treat the whole range of oral and maxillofacial conditions and in particular;
- Jaw joint surgery – surgery on the temporomandibular joint to correct problems with jaw mobility and pain and inflammation within the joint.
- Jaw joint replacement – this new technique is now becoming established and I am one of the leading surgeons offering this procedure in the UK.
- Trans-oral robotic surgery (TORS) – I use a robotic surgery system to perform complex operations in the mouth, including tumour removal and post-cancer surgery reconstructions.
- Salivary gland surgery using minimally invasive techniques to avoid functional problems later.
- Oral surgery to remove lumps in the mouth.
- Reconstruction after cranial facial trauma.
- Removal of wisdom teeth that are impacted or complicated.
- Removal of lumps in the neck, benign or cancerous.
- Surgery for oral cancer.
- Reconstruction of the jaw, face and neck after surgery to treat head and neck cancer. This may include complex microsurgical free flap reconstruction.