Refer a patient
Mr Luke Cascarini welcomes referrals from dentists, GPs and consultants. Please get in touch if you want to discuss a case prior to referral.
Medical services available
- Jaw joint surgery – surgery on the temporomandibular joint to correct problems with jaw mobility and pain and inflammation within the joint.
- Jaw joint replacement – this new technique is now becoming established and I am one of the leading surgeons offering this procedure in the UK.
- Trans-oral robotic surgery (TORS) – I use a robotic surgery system to perform complex operations in the mouth, including tumour removal and post-cancer surgery reconstructions.
- Salivary gland surgery using minimally invasive techniques to avoid functional problems later.
- Oral surgery to remove lumps in the mouth.
- Reconstruction after cranial facial trauma.
- Removal of wisdom teeth that are impacted or complicated.
- Removal of lumps in the neck, benign or cancerous.
- Surgery for oral cancer.
- Reconstruction of the jaw, face and neck after surgery to treat head and neck cancer. This may include complex microsurgical free flap reconstruction.