The Platinum Medical Centre
15 – 17 Lodge Road, London, NW8 7JA
Mr Cascarini’s availability
Mr Cascarini holds clinics at The Platinum Medical Centre, part of the Wellington Hospital on:
- Thursdays 1.30pm to 8.00pm
Theatre times are:
- Thursdays 8.00am to 12.00pm
Mr Cascarini is available to diagnose and treat the following conditions:
- Dental surgery – tooth removal and wisdom tooth removal
- Surgery to remove salivary glands
- Surgery to treat skin problems on the face
- Surgical removal of skin cancer on the face
- Diagnosis and treatment for Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) disorder
- Diagnosis and treatment of oral cancer
- Neck Lumps
- All oral conditions including ulcers, discoloured patches, etc.
- Implantology including bone grafting
About The Platinum Medical Centre
Mr Cascarini uses one of the 50 consulting rooms available on three floors of the Platinum Medical Centre. The other four floors house the diagnostic suite with all the latest imaging equipment, the admission suite, recovery facilities and a 12-bed ward that support four theatres for day-case surgery.
Each floor of the centre has its own waiting area for patients and, like other consultants who use the Centre, Mr Cascarini’s room is spacious and well-equipped. The facilities at the Platinum Medical Centre mean that patients are able to have a biopsy and/or diagnostic imaging such as CT scan or MRI scan during their appointment.
Mr Cascarini will take time to talk to you about your medical history, your symptoms and examine you. You will have the opportunity to ask questions and to discuss the treatments that can help. If you need a diagnostic scan or X-ray, these can be done quickly on-site, often on the same day as your consultation.
How to get to The Platinum Medical Centre
By train or underground
The nearest underground stations are:
- St John’s Wood (10 min walk)
- Underground Jubilee Line
- Marylebone (20 min walk)
- Underground Bakerloo
- Main line Rail
- Baker Street (20 min walk)
- Underground Bakerloo, Circle, Hammersmith, Jubilee, Metropolitan
The Platinum Medical Centre is off the A41 in St John’s Wood, just by the intersection with the A5205.
The nearest car parks are:
- Park Road NCP Car Park
- 65 Park Road, Greater London NW1 4
- Q Park
- Kingsmill Terrace, London NW8 6AA
- 020 7722 1404
Free bus shuttle service
A free shuttle service operates between The Wellington Hospital and The Platinum Medical Centre.
You need to register at main reception on the ground floor at The Platinum Medical Centre 15 minutes in advance.